Friday 15 March 2019

Juicy

I was reading the novel on the bed as Bee started to undress, preparing to shower before joining me on the bed. I pretended to read, but my eyes were enjoying that boyish beauty as Bee slowly stripped  himself naked. When he finally removed his underwear, I gazed upon his smooth perky butt, those lovely round buns.

We did the usual ritual before going to bed, watched funny videos together, and then cuddled before we both fell asleep.

I felt his breath close to my face, he pulled my hand and placed it on his butt, as my fingers traced the smooth round buns, I realised he was only wearing a jockstrap, I giggled softly as my mouth went towards his neck. I began licking behind his ears while squeezing his juicy butt with my hand. He began to moan softly, an indication that he wants my saliva to moisture his whole body before my tongue goes down to rejoice on his juicy butt.

We kissed slowly, our tongues made love while we exchanged our bodily fluid, I looked at his lovely face before going towards his pink nipples, he moaned loudly, the sound of pleasure filled our room.

"I love you," I whispered onto his ear before turning him slowly, allowing his juicy butt to face me. My hands squeezed both his soft buns, planted few kisses on them before pushing both away gently to reveal his pink orifice to paradise, he was clearly waiting for me to bury my face in between his soft buns, and to feel my wet tongue on his boy pussy as the anus muscles were pulsating slowly, eager to be caressed.

I rubbed my stubble gently on the smooth skin that surrounds his pink orifice, he pushed his butt further to bury my face deep inside.

"Yessssss", he moaned.

My brown rod was continuously leaking pre cum, apart from his mesmerizing loud moans, and the eagerness to slide my rod into his tight pink boy pussy, it was also a natural reaction to my beloved's sexy and lovely attributes, from his boyish look, to his perky smooth butt, a huge long rod, and of course, my love for him, plus the craving to make love with someone you deeply cherish in your heart.

I continued to relish on Bee's juicy butt.

I felt something sticky and moist below, I woke up and saw Bee sleeping soundly beside me.

It was another lovely wet dream.

nope, he never told me to stop, he enjoys his bear eating his juicy peach  ;p 

2 comments:

  1. Ada regular sex pun ada wet dream lagi... Nafsu kuat ni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he’s my only fantasy and my everything :)

      Delete