Friday 29 March 2019

27

Okay, I was supposed to post this after Valentine's day, as in last February, but somehow I totally forgot to update about Bee's birthday on this blog, partly because both of us weren't well after Chinese New Year thanks to the hot weather, and I was taking care of Bee after he had high fever for few days after Valentine's day, plus I ended up with a mysterious locked knee issue after Valentine's day ( nope nope nope, please don't think anything notti  ;p ) which made me go for few Chiropractic session. 

So here it goes, Bee is 27 years old this year, yay, I'm so happy !! Haha, another year older, but my guy remains to look like a cute twink, thanks to his Chinese genetics, I mean, few of our friends told me that he looks like a high school kid, and I'm sure those rainbows who bump into us at malls and theaters would probably think Bee got "daddy issues" since I look freaking old, hahaha !! XD

Anyway, it's my third time celebrating his birthday together, so this year, I surprised him with gifts, and most importantly, a Baymax themed super cute birthday cake, thanks to Foret Blanc, they really did a wonderful job, Bee was so excited when he saw the cake, and he was kinda reluctant to cut the cake, because he said it was just so super cute, felt really happy because Bee loved the surprise a lot, and yes, another memorable moment for us to remember.

Happy 27th birthday my love <3

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. honestly both of us were reluctant to cut that cute fella, and end up keeping him inside the fridge till now, lol, no idea if it's fully made from fondant or there's a chocolate filling inside, but seriously, it's just super adorable that you won't even have the heart to eat it XD

      but the vanilla cake was amazing :)

      Delete
    2. Happy Birthday to your Bee!
      Come, let me help you to eat that Baymax without you looking.

      Delete
    3. Hahaha, noooooooooo !! XD

      Delete