Sunday 24 September 2017

Surprise




"Bear bear can massage me later ?", Bee asked.
"Okay, baby go mandi first, then after bear bear mandi, I will massage baby", I smiled and gave him a kiss on his neck.

He got up and walked to the bathroom in our bedroom to shower. Minutes later, he came out of the room, wrapped in a towel, and the fragrance of L’Erbolario's blood orange shower gel filled the air. 

Told him to rest on the bed first before going into the bathroom, not knowing the surprise that awaits me later. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Bee wrapped himself with the blanket on the bed, smiling at me.

I got on the bed, went beside him, he looked at me, his eyes told me what he really wants, and we began to kiss slowly as my hands went inside the blanket to uncover him, then as I rubbed my hands against his back and went down slowly to feel his ass, I was surprised.

He was wearing the jockstrap.

"I want to satisfy you tonight", he whispered into my ears.

"Notti boy", I whispered back into his ears, and began to kiss him passionately all over his body, kiss by kiss, bite by bite, from his neck, and down towards his lovely round ass, those firm smooth round peaches and his pink boi hole were devoured by me.

His loud moaning in ecstasy gave me an eargasm, and my rod was already rock hard.

"Will you give me something I want inside my mouth", he asked.

"The night is still young, let's play a little longer, then you can have my sweet milk"



Thank you for the surprise last night, for the wild moments, and yet another best orgasm which you gave me, it lasted and felt like an eternity shooting my sweet milk inside you.

Your ass is da best, love you always  <3

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very erotic love-making session <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup yup, i always make sure every moment counts when we make love, hence the reason why i spend more time satisfying him first before doing the other notti stuffs, and he loves it slow and passionate, that’s why i replied to your comment on my FB post the other day n said it’s a good workout for me every time me n Bee have sex, hahaha !! XD

      Delete