Saturday 23 September 2017

Couple Seat



What I love the most when it comes to watching movies at the theatre with Bee ? The couple seat of course, the experience is totally different, and yes, I gotta admit I don't really concentrate on the movie often, my eyes would slowly drift away from the screen towards Bee, and I would just stare at him, smiling, pulling him closer towards me, enjoying the warmth of his body in the cold theatre, and he would often feed me pop corns while leaning on me throughout the movie. Luckily for us, we don't get any unwanted stares from others in the theatre, despite being an interracial gay couple. People in some part of KL got used with the LGBT community's presence that they treat us normal like any other straight couples, and we have even come across few other gay couples on the couple seats next to us while watching movie. 

so tell me, what do you like most about movie dates ?

No comments:

Post a Comment