Saturday 23 September 2017

30 Minutes

Bee asked me if I could wake him up early the next morning, as he had to complete some work related stuff at home before going to the office. Woke him up at 5.30am the next day, and after the usual morning 5 kisses ritual, went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of us. Bee started to do his office work on the dining table while I sat on the sofa reading a novel. 

Suddenly at 6.45am, Bee came and sat beside me, leaned on me and kissed me, then got up, walked towards our bedroom, and "signalled" me to follow him into the bedroom.

"Why ?", I asked as I was still blur.

"Bear bear come faster", Bee said.

Stood up, and walked into the bedroom. Bee quickly closed the door, pushed me on the bed, and got on top of me and started to kiss me wildly. His hands went into my shorts, reaching for my already hard rod.

"Bee, you need to leave home to go to work at 7.15am", I tried to remind him, but he never listened.

There was only 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment