Sunday 27 September 2015

Heaven Is...Being With You...

Dear Munchkin,

You said let's see who will go up first, and I told you that I wish to leave this world before you do, because life wouldn't be the same if you're not around.

I wish I could gaze into your beautiful eyes for the rest of my life, so please don't leave me alone and go up first. 

Life might be beautiful when I live it for myself, but you make it a paradise by being there in my life.

I wish to see you when you're 70, and say you're still cute, because I know I am "sampat", and I will always be your "sampat" bear.

Yours always,
Honey Bear.

3 comments:

  1. No one is going up YET. Just shut up and LIVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. which one goes up first doesn't matter as that is the work of god,just live to the fullest:D

    ReplyDelete