Friday 10 November 2017

Lovely Peach


Had been planning to get few sexy underwears for Bee, but I never had any idea of a shop that sells them in KL, because most of my rainbow friends told me that they only get sexy type of undies online or overseas. Somehow one day while browsing the net, I managed to locate one shop in Damansara that sells the sexy stuffs. What really surprised me was the location of the shop at a shopping mall that me and Bee frequently visit. Never knew there's a sexy underwear shop there.

So without Bee's knowledge, quietly went to this place since I wanted to surprise him, greeted by the shop owner who's obviously a rainbow, funny part, while going through the sexy undies there, the fella kept asking me if I'm sure of getting a size XS, instead of S, and I went like "I know the size very well because he's my guy". The shop owner just giggled, haha !!

Finally bought one jockstrap, and another mesh type brief ( basically a thin net covering Bee's round juicy butt, yummy !! ).  The price was reasonable although both were imported stuff from Aussie, plus the material was really good, so it's worth the purchase, plus there were other normal undies for sale with discounts as well.

 Waited for Bee to come back home from work, and surprised him. He loved them, and quickly wore them to show me. MY GOSH, that mesh type brief seriously made Bee even sexier, and his juicy ass covered with that net really made me go  :p ~~~~~~~  *drool*

Bee told me the jockstrap is really comfortable, and I noticed that as well, the elastic band section that's supposed to hold his cute peach wasn't tight, but just nice enough to wrap it gently. There's one thing which wasn't spacey enough for him, the front pouch was a bit tight for his huge rod, so I guess I would get a size S for him next time.

Overall, I was happy, Bee looked lovely in both sexy underwears, and most importantly, his lovely peach deserves them  <3

Can't wait to get more sexy stuffs for him, hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. If you're buying aussiebum, just order online from their official website. They ship to Malaysia at no cost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your suggestion bro William, would surely check on their website :)

      Delete