Tuesday 28 November 2017

Angels


Those who are close with me know well that I love to collect cherub statues, definitely nobody would deny how cute they look, it's kinda nice to have them around home.  

But, there's a reason why I began to collect baby angel statues in my late teenage days.

I believe in angels, because I have many angels in my life, and I have experienced them in many forms throughout my life, of course, in the form of humans. 

There's a cupid in my life, a cute cupid that stole my heart, completed my life, and became my other half whom made my life even more beautiful and healed me with his unconditional love.

Then there are few other wingless angels that came into my life, made me understand about the true meaning of friendship, and became best friends for life.

And some, in the times of hardship, took over my late mother's place in my life, and became my fairy godmothers.

I know many angels, and I am truly thankful to have them in my life  : )

9 comments:

  1. How many cherubs do you have at home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. about 20, 8 big ones, the rest are smaller, all with different pose, some holding musical instruments, some closing faces with their palms ( that used to be in our bedroom, lol ) and some kneeled down in prayers

      Delete
  2. Your heart is very soft and kind even though mulut ganas sometimes. LOLOL
    That's why you feel at peace with these angels around you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah ? my mulut ganas meh ? hahaha, i have to admit, i do openly share my bedroom stuffs on the blog, but in real life, you might be surprised if you know me, coz i look and sound very innocent ;-p

      Delete
    2. aha....birds of a feather , flocks together. The same can be said for TM. His mouth like laser but heart soft as tofu.

      Delete
  3. Are you still with ur boyfren?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still happily together and will always be ;)

      Delete