Thursday 9 November 2017

Injured


Bee has been very wild lately.

He injured my banana two weeks ago before he went on a company trip overseas.

It wasn't serious, but kinda hurts whenever I tried to pull back my foreskin.

Since then, I have decided to be a "monk" for two weeks, of course, refraining from making love to him, not DIY ( i can't remember when was the last time i "TFK" ) BUT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE !! Don't blame me lah, my guy seriously makes me horny, it's highly impossible to be a "monk" for two weeks.

Somehow Vaseline gel helped to heal the injured part quickly, but I noticed that my banana's foreskin has become tight, and I don't feel comfortable whenever I pull it back to poke Bee's butt, it's been really annoying.

Afraid to go and see the doctor.

I mean, what if the doctor ask me to cut my banana ?

I don't want to end up doing that procedure

Hmmm, or perhaps I should opt for a partial circumcision ?

2 comments:

  1. How is it now? Do you have a doctor/pharmarcist who is a friend whom you can consult?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i applied betnovate cream and did stretching exercise while showering to loosen up the tip of the foreskin, and it healed completely after one week, so yay, no need to “cut”, was worried about circumcision because i heard it could pose permanent problems like premature ejaculation etc, and it could also affect one’s performance on bed...oh well, glad it’s alright now, by the way, thanks for your concern bro HJ :)

      Delete