Thursday 5 October 2017

Underwear



~  one of the underwear I bought for him ~

Conversation while having dinner with our friend...

Bee : You know, ever since we got together, I don't shop for underwear anymore, Arvind keeps on buying underwear for me.
Friend : Good lah, cannot meh ? 
Bee : But he gets me soo many underwears !!
Me : Why don't you tell him about the jockstraps I got for you as well  *wink*
Bee :...............

Too many ? Maybe, but don't blame me, every time I enter Private Structure at Bangsar Village, or even the time I went to Calvin Klein underwear store in Hong Kong, my mind was continuously imagining your sexy ass with those underwears on display. 

Don't blame me !! You got a nice round sexy ass, and I will keep on getting sexy underwears for you !! LOL


One night while cuddling...

Bee : Bear bear, I want to confess something...
Me : whhaaaaaaaatttttt * whisper on his ears*
Bee : Whenever I am wearing the underwear you bought for me, I always imagine your hands on my ass, or my rod...
Me : notti boy *kiss kiss kiss* bite bite bite *

dat ass, is da best <3

3 comments:

  1. Buying sexy underwear for your partner is a very practical and intimate gift cause you get to enjoy seeing him in them. Later can buy kinkier stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yasssssss !! that's why, i just love to get him nice sexy underwears, but haven't thought about kinkier stuff, tho i planned to get a black lace type underwear from an online shop, Bee jokingly told me it wouldn't "survive" for one session since i can be ganas, lol !! probably torn apart into pieces within few seconds XD

      but honestly, i love to see his ass bare without anything on :D

      Delete
  2. Well, gifts still need nice wrapping.

    ReplyDelete