Monday 9 October 2017

Indescribable


~~sex isn't a mere physical act, it's spiritual, the unification of two souls deeply in love ~

"How did you feel ?", Bee asked while we were cuddling after we made love that night.

It's indescribable.

It's magical, it's beautiful, I don't know how to describe it, but it was so intimate, that I felt as if we were one.

Was I focused on my satisfaction alone ? I didn't, despite the pleasure of pulling my rod in and out of your tight boi hole, I didn't ram your ass to heighten my orgasm, I was rather, focused on you.

I kissed you as I poked you slowly and passionately, and felt how your tight boi hole gripped my rod, and how the depth's of your boi hole massaged the sensitive parts of my rod that wasn't covered with foreskin.

It was a challenge, as your tight orifice was threatening to let my dark brown rod shoot its sweet milk inside you, but I controlled myself, as I wanted you to enjoy longer.

I whispered words of love to you that came from my heart.

"I love you"  "Nobody could ever replace you" "You're lovely" "You're my everything"

I looked into your eyes, focused on your moaning, despite you being naughty and used the word "fuck me" throughout my journey to discover your tight orifice with my rod.

The feeling, of how ecstatic your expression was, filled my soul with happiness, and your loud moaning satisfied my soul's desire to make you feel loved.

And then came the moment.

I pulled your thighs towards my groin, pushed my rod deeper within you, and released all of the sweet milk I was holding for you.

Your face said it all, the satisfaction on your expression.

"You shoot a lot inside me", you told me with a smile before shyfully turning to the other side and allowing me to hug you from the back.

One moment you can be so wild and naughty, and the other moment I can see the innocence within you, and it can be very cute when you do that.

Yes it's true, nobody can replace you, for there's only one you, and I love you more than you will ever know.


Thank you for another orgasm that felt like an eternity, although I love you deeply beyond body and sex, but your ass is da best  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment