Sunday 15 October 2017

Beautiful Stalker



"You did TESL just to write erotic stories izzit ?" 
 ~ blushing Bee ~

Bee used to be a blogger, but he stopped years back, and I never really thought he would actually read my blog posts, since he's more into other social media sites, but I was soooo wrong, looks like he was occasionally "stalking" my blog.

We were cuddling and watching Youtube videos together with my phone, when Bee suddenly took his phone and did something....

Bee : OMG
Me : ???
Bee : OMG so detailed !!
Me : what la ?
Bee : I'm getting a hard on now...
Me : ..........

Looked at the screen of his phone, and realized something was familiar.

This blog......

Then the other day while we were waiting for our dinner at Absolute Thai, Sunway Putra Mall.

Bee was checking his phone, and all of a sudden he was blushing, he looked at me and giggled.

Me : apa ?
Bee : dat ass is da best *giggling*
Me : * thinking why that sentence sounds so familiar*

Stalking my blog again !! XD

But it's cute, hahaha, besides he's the one who's "indirectly" inspiring me to post more erotic stuffs on this blog, and I don't really mind if he reads them, like I always tell him, he always does cute stuffs, and it makes me happy to know that my blog has a cute stalker  :p

notti boy, bear bear love you always <3


that's my cute stalker <3

2 comments:

  1. Yes, very descriptive! Readers like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, it’s definitely gonna be awkward when me n Bee meet up with you in the near future XD

      Delete