Sunday 10 April 2016

Bunny's Music Influence

People who are close with me probably know that my music taste is rather complicated, sometimes I would go on techno trance mode by listening to Armin Van Buuren, sometimes when I relax I would listen to new age music by Enya and Loreena McKennitt, or Norah Jones when I think of our intimate moments together.

But everyone who's close with me knows well that I hate R&B and hip hop music, disliked that music genre since high school.

Lately, I have realized that Bunny has somehow influenced me with his music taste, first it was The Carpenters, he borrowed his CD so that I could save it and play whenever we are together, then about two weeks back, he sent me a Youtube link in the morning, which was Lana Del Rey's Video Games music video, listened to it before going to work, and kinda liked that song.

Honestly, I had no idea who she was, since I rarely listen to the radio, and most of the time I would be playing my own playlist. Then last week, when we were spending time together, we watched Lana Del Rey's Summertime Sadness music video, and then somehow that tune was stuck in my head.

Now, I've noticed that I play her songs often and begin to get addicted to her songs.

Bunny has influenced me with his music taste  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment