Monday 25 February 2019

A Valentine

Recently Bee did something, which rather surprised me. Years ago, whenever we used to spend time together during the weekends, we used to cuddle after our notti activities, Bee as usual would fall asleep on me, and I would stay awake, patting him gently while enjoying the scent of his skin, brushing his hair and so on, and one of the things which I used to do is, I would kinda gently use my fingers to "draw" letters on his skin, usually on his back, forming words like "I love you", "you are my heart" etc. And I did this while he was asleep.

So Bee did the same thing on me after we woke up one morning recently, it was sweet, and kinda reminded me of those lovely yesteryear memories when we weren't staying together. 

Happy Valentine's day my love, you will always be my heart <3


2 comments:

  1. He traced with his fingers, "Do me".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, “traced” is the correct verb, thanks sifu !! XD

      p/s my finger always end up going down to his pinkish *censor* ;)

      Delete