Tuesday 30 September 2014

I am...Mr Green Fingers

I love gardening....
I love plants...
I love nature...
Flowers, they just make me smile...
Sharing some photos of flowers and plants at my humble home....
Life is beautiful  :)


this is very true...gardening did help me to bury the bitter times of my life


Little Buddha pond at home, this water plant flowered for the first time  :)


white lotus at home, my mom planted it 9 years ago, still flowering....


have different types of roses at home, but this "kampung" variety is my favorite


water lily pond in front of the balcony, along with statues of the divine serpent and a shiv lingam...p/s no prayers done here, it's just part of my home's garden deco


mr bee is enjoying the nectar !!


a very rare orchid...


my favorite variety of orchid, that flowers throughout the year...


pink lotus at home


orange jessamine flowers, the fragrance is haunting, and they attract a lot of butterflies in the evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment