Thursday 6 September 2018

32

He was the first person to wish me, when the clock strikes the digit “12”, then followed by my bffs and my close friends. Personally for me, birthdays are just another day in our lives, I don’t really tell people about it, and don’t really make it visible in my social media info, if people remembers it, then let them wish me, if they don’t, it’s not a big deal, perhaps I began to really dislike the idea of celebration as I believe that birthdays should be rather spent with your significant other, and your loved ones.

Bee made it even more memorable when he got me a sweet surprise in the evening, a cute lovely Pooh cake.

So that’s how I turned 32, it was another beautiful moment with Bee  :)





10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pooh! Hope everyday will bring you both sweetest happiness till eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!

    Totally agree with keeping things personal and private to those who matters the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you celebrate your birthday is personal preference. It's great you have someone who made it more special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, i am blessed to have my significant other to make it even more special :)

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday!

    Xian

    ReplyDelete