Sunday 8 July 2018

Glimpse

it was surreal, i wasn't expecting it, to get a glimpse, but i am happy, as the signs were good...

He looked at me, and i looked at him, confused, i wasn't aware of the stranger who was smiling at me, and holding my hand, but it took me a while to realise who he was.

Handsome as always, but with a more matured look, there were noticeable fine lines, but those beautiful eyes, and his lovely smile, perhaps he's 40 plus.

"You're getting this for whom sir ?", the lady at the stall asked me while she was making the keychain. 

"It's for my guy," i smiled while looking at him.

The lady gave a big smile.

"I'm his husband," Bee told happily.

Wait, are we married ? Is he no longer in the closet ? What happened to his parents ?

First of all, where is this place, certainly doesn't look like....

Have we migrated ? Is this our honeymoon ?

The reflection of myself in the mirror hanging on the stall surprised me, I look so different.

"Bear bear okay ?," Bee asked.

I looked at a device on his hand that looks like a mobile phone, is it our picture on his phone ? I looked at mine, and certainly it was his picture as a wallpaper.

I looked at our surrounding, everything looks different.

So many questions on my mind.

But he looked happy, that's the most important of answers.

"You're lovely, and will always be, Bee"


No comments:

Post a Comment