Tuesday 26 October 2021

Another Year Older & Happy 6th

 Honestly, I can't remember how old I am, nope, ain't kidding, plus I don't really like 26th of August anyway, so was it 34, 35, 36 ? Wo pu che tau, but I do know that I turned a year older, cute Bee surprised his beary hubby with an ice cream cake and a gift, plus since it was still MCO back in August, we can't really dine out, just ordered pizza ( i love peeeeshaaaa ) for dinner, and like always my bestie, Miss Hemz Butterfly surprised me with a bouquet and macaroons  :)


kek ais krim <3


Miss Butterfly's bouquet <3


Boba investigating the bouquet ;p

And we "celebrated" our 6th anniversary

6 years, time flies, felt like it was just yesterday I took my cute ah beng hubby for lunch at that 7 Eleven, still in love with this baby monyet, and will always do, there's no place for anyone else in my heart, and I will always love his fluffy butt <3 ;p


no idea why Bee wanted to do that heart shape thing when I took this photo  XD



8 comments:

  1. Belated sang yat fai lok! And happy 6th anni!
    My hubby pun suka pizza ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza is life!!!
    That heart looks more like a butterfly.
    I heart you guys too!! 🤭😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. heyya, thanks <3

      by the way, i couldn't access to your blog for like almost a year plus, kept mentioning something about access only available for certain readers only :-/ but i finally could go into your blog after you left this comment :D

      Delete